We try and run a few sessions a month in different indoor centres around London. We’re also in the process of organising a series of outdoor meet-ups.
Our full event calendar is listed below, please note the majority of sessions are for our members only. Those which are open to non-members are stated as such.
To make sure we can support everyone appropriately we need to know who is attending the session in advance, so if you are a member and are planning on joining us please complete the form in the link next to each event. Registration for each event will close 24hr in advance. If you need to cancel please drop us note as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note, everyone taking part in the Paraclimbing London activities does so at their own risk. Event organisers and event hosts assume no responsibility for anyone attending any group event.
- The Group, group organisers, event organisers and event hosts will not be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss occurring as a result of any Group event or in connection with travel to such event, however caused.
- When you join on of these events, you indicate that you accept these conditions and accept that no legal liability is accepted by the group, group organisers, event organisers or event hosts in the event of accident or injury, however caused.
- 12th June 2022 – Castle Climbing Centre – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/336628664397
- 20th June 2022 – The Reach – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/346860718747
- 2nd July 2022 – Castle Climbing Centre – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/336627912147
- 6th August 2022 – Castle Climbing Centre – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/336626096717
- Information available soon
Competition simulation event
Open to anyone who hasn’t competed or has competed but would like a safe environment to build confidence and ask questions. This is a day to ask about anything competition-related (including classification) and get an insight into how a competition day runs, so you can plan for your needs on the actual competition day.
This event will run like a fun competition, where you’ll be able to understand how the competition format works and climb routes in a simulated competition environment.
Thanks to everyone who attended our simulation event in February. We’ll be hosting more through the year so keep an eye on our event’s page to see what’s coming up.